Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fat Tuesday

The visit was great with Grandma. I am very glad we went. It helped raise my spirits and hopefully her's as well. She let me borrow some Christian books.
Clay has a sinus infection and ear infection and seems to have also caught some other kind of bug that is giving him a nice cough. He is needing a nap right now but, is relaxing on the couch, watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Maybe after that, we will go lay down while I figure out what to make for dinner.
Tomorrow night is Ash Wednesday. We are having Italian food for dinner at church, followed by the 1st of 6 Lenten services. I love the fellowship that comes with that. Too bad the service starts at 7 and so does Clay's bed time.
I have started tracking what I eat. I should have been doing that since I started back at Weight Watchers in August but, have been resistant. I can't say much about results yet because it is only day 2. I have tried it in the past but, hate having to be accountable for it; which is in truth, why I don't care to do it. Weekends seem to be my big problem so, I have tried to start on Monday instead of Friday so I don't get so bummed out about the idea of ruining my efforts on day 2 (weekend). Hopefully I can look at it more like, day 6 and 7 are going to reap any leftover point benefits and if I mess up on them, it is the end of the week, rather than the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment